What to get your special him or her?
Sometimes I can be called a grouch or a grinch. Keep that in mind with what I'm about to say. To me- Valentine's isn't a really big holiday. I don't expect you to go all out the way for any big gift or anything, but I do expect something from my man. Nothing cheesy, like flowers or candy. (flowers die, candy is fattening- (I told you guys I can be considered a grouch) Something small that you have been meaning to get for yourself, but you always say next time when your in the store. So here is a list of my nothing big, but something useful that I would appreciate him picking and choosing for the love appreciation day.
1. Always need a fresh pair of black and white Chucks in the closet. Can be found at any local sneaker store. $45-$55
2. Lovely tote I came across. All leather. Cute color. here
3. Yankee Fitted - New Era here
4. Silver hoops - 69$ here
5. Any smell good, lotion/ shower gel set. Bath& Body works
6. Last but not least, he can never go wrong with the perfect scent. I have been wanting this (Hanae Mori) for a while. This Parfum- you can shop around for,but here is a link here.